View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally31 View Post
I'm sorry but that has to be the worst player to player comparison I've heard. Not even remotely similar.
Perhaps, I don't obviously watch 82 games of either player each season to say for sure. From the games I have seen of both however, and remembering back to when Hagman had his breakouts on the crappy Leafs....

Both late bloomers who underwhelmed early in their careers, neither ultra skilled or excellent at any one thing, both with decent speed, both get by on work ethic, both inconsistent, yadda yadda yadda.

When I look at this scouting report I'm hard pressed to determine which is which:

Quote:
ASSETS: Is an industrious, physical forward who usually keeps the game as simple as possible. With good speed, he can score goals in bunches and is a solid role player. Takes care of his end, and can even contribute on the penalty kill.

FLAWS: Will always need to outwork opponents, as he can't make it on pure talent alone. Inconsistency has plagued him, especially early on in his career. Can occasionally take a bad penalty that hurts his team.

CAREER POTENTIAL: Gritty two-way winger.
Again, Glencross just doesn't float my boat. Neither does Iginla on a 1 year deal at he cost of one of the Bruins core players. I'd sooner they just keep Krejci rather then go for that package and I'm one of the guys who think Krejci should be moved for an improvement.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote