Thread: NHL Center Ice
View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 03:54 PM
noupf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
I'm honestly shocked at the number of people here lining up to shove money into Gary Bettman's pocket.

Anything greater than $0 for CI or GCL is an insult to me a hockey fan. I'll be watching free broadcasts or illegal streams while I mull over the thought of ever turning over a single penny of mine to the NHL again....ever.
+1

I am simply amazed at all the people who are just salivating at the mouth to throw their money right back into the pockets of the Leauge, owner and players after what they all did to us.

I had a simple formula for spending my money on the NHL.

1) Season starts by Nov 20th....I spend like normal ( couple games, shirts, jerseys ect... )

2) Season starts after Nov 20th, I spend no money on ANYTHING NHL related for the rest of this year and all of next year. I will watch games however, since even the most basic cable package comes with MSG now.

My theory is this......if enough people just hold back for a year or two, the NHL will realize how badly the screwed up. I know that all fans wont boycott, but if enough curtail their spending, it will send a huge message for when the next CBA comes due.

BOYCOTT THE NHL AND ALL OF ITS PRODUCTS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN !!

Last edited by noupf: 01-14-2013 at 07:14 PM.
noupf is offline   Reply With Quote