View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ65 View Post
I find the whole thing a little insensitive to the fanbase. The Jets know that many of their season ticket packages are shared by several people per seat. A lot of extra time, organization and money is now needed just to simply get the tickets for the game.

In cases like mine where 4 people are on the contract for 2 seats, do we get 4 cards? From what it says in the guide looks like the answer is no. How do all 4 of us get our Jets Gear discount if we only have 2 cards?
while i get that its fairly annoying, the bolded part shouldn't be expected as that's supposed to be a "thank you" for committing the cash for a season ticket, not a thank you for committing half of it, though if they get a lot of backlash they might as well do it.

I do see the negatives as far as memorabilia and distribution of tickets within groups, but otherwise, seems like nothing monumental.

edit: on second thought, everyone who this inconveneiences in the lsightest way should be livid and cancel there season tickets immediately....this has nothing to do with ulterior motives at all...

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote