View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 04:19 PM
RedWhiteBlackGold

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post
For out of towners like myself... Based on the SN schedule, it would seem that we get 33 games for sure for the 50 bucks - so about 1.52 a game.
Not sure if Sportsnet Sens is considered a national broadcast - would make it 34 then.

Any TSN and CBC game won't be available (though CBC still should stream their HNIC games I'd assume, and TSN seems like it's experimenting with streaming some of its broadcasts for free too -- yesterday's afternoon NFL game was).

I'll probably re-up with GCL again this year. Someone did the math elsewhere and the comparable pro-rated cost would be something like 93 bucks, so they are pretty much offering it at 50% off this year.
Where do you live?

Sportsnet Sens is available to people living in Petersborough, Ontario to the Maritimes. (Not sure if people in Quebec get it).

As for CBC, all sens games except for the last game against the Flyers is in the afternoon or against the Maple Leafs which will be broadcasted in the Maritimes. The remaining games on TSN is usually available here as well.