Thread: Value of: Miikka Kiprusoff
View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Devonator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceonfire View Post
As an Oil fan I have seen Kiprusoff play a ton of games. And honestly he is easily one of the most underrated goaltenders in the league.

Calgary has some great goalies in their system. And with so many teams looking for help in net, now would make sense to cash in on it.

In no way do I intend to offend Flames fans, but everyone knows that your team is no longer considered a threat in the NW.

Iginla's age is starting to show. And last year he heated up late in the season. With him not playing during the lockout, he will likely be off to a slow start as well this year.

TSN had said that Hudler's father was ill and took leave to be with him.

Cervenka was sent to the U.S to deal with the blood clot.

I have a ton of respect for the Flames franchise, but they seriously need to accept some sort of rebuild.

Now, what would Kippy be worth to a team likely in playoff contention? (Not the Oilers)
Calgary does not have any great goalies in their system! Where are you getting this from? Karlson or Irving...average at best...

But I would agree Kipper is one of the best....and still has a couple of good seasons left in him....I think he would fetch a lot...he is the most valuable player without doubt.....as a Flyer fan, I would love to have him but he would not come cheap!!

Devonator is offline   Reply With Quote