View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 05:11 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
If Gabby does not rack up a lot of goals before the deadline I think we seriously should consider moving him . He has been and always will be a fragile player . We could get in on the Getzlaf/Perry grab at the deadline and I would sooner have one of those guys playing the Pen/Bruins/Flyers in the playoffs than Gabby .

I know we lose a year because Getzlaf & Perry would need to be signed while Gabby already is for next season . Anaheim could possibly consider the deal because they would have a signed asset in Gabby for 2014 and then they could move him at the 2015 deadline for something .

I want a Cup...we missed out on an easy crack at it last year because we did not make the crucial moves . Sometimes you gotta give to get !!! Flame away .
I thought we missed an easy crack at it b/c Howson wouldn't take the deal yet lol.
We're fine we eventually built the team we have now and it's a phenomenal team by any standard. If it fails it'll be horribly dissapointing but it's clearly a very talent loaded, top to bottom well constucted well coached group of players at all ages.

There's excited dreaming during the preseason and then there's legit champonship expectation. We've got legit champ expectation.

That said I don't disagree. I don't get to watch other teams but Gab's penchant for getting hurt does always keep me uneasy.

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote