View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 05:43 PM
The Horvatian One
228 LBS of Pain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGleninator View Post
We aren't the only team going through this Kesler is still recovering in Vancouver and Hamhuis and Booth are pulled groins as well as Kassian has had back spasms for over a week. This is what happens the best teams can deal with it the others draft early.

Also I haven't heard that Hudler won't be back in time for Sunday source?
Not trolling as I was seeking advice from Flames fans in regards to my fantasy draft and got great help.

MRI for Booth later on in the afternoon. Kassian is back on the ice as well as Hamhuis just so you know but you're right, good teams find ways to win. Hopefully the Flames find a way to get through it. I really wanna see Iggy do well. The guy deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
Our roster is so much better than teams like the Yotes and Preds and yet they always seem to make the playoffs. I'm really hoping Hartley is the guy that knows how to get our guys to pull their heads out of their *****.
When was lost to the Kings in Game 5, I immediately wanted MG to hire Hartley. He's a great coach and knows how to get the best out of his team. Look what he did with Atlanta when he was there. Honestly I think the Flames will surprise a lot of people this year. Flames are a bit of my dark horse to make a bit of noise with Hartley behind the bench. Great hire by Feaster.

The Horvatian One is offline   Reply With Quote