Thread: NHL Center Ice
View Single Post
01-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Hire Sather
Still Good Enough
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hire Sather
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
Why do you think an agreement was miraculously reached at the last possible moment to save the shortest season they could offer? Here's a hint. It has to do with your money. $$$$$$$$

Wow, really?!?!?!

Who's owed, or thinks they're owed anything? Trust me, I have ZERO expectations that I'm ever going to get anything from this league that doesn't have a disproportionately large price tag attached to it.

I'm just pissed off and disenfranchised. 3rd time I've had to endure this hissy-fit. Work stoppages don't work for me as a fan and there will not be a 4th time. Couple that with some of the problems I have with the way the game is being played now, the horrendous officiating standard, the way our money is being given away to unsustainable franchises, the fact that I don't consider 48 games a "season", I'm am the kind of person that isn't sure if I care a 3 month exhibition series. Unsure enough that I'm definitely not paying to watch it.
How can you call it an exhibition? If anything each game means all the more with the shorter season.

NO ONE is owed a damn thing. But there are plenty of people on this board demanding free ****, 50% off this, discounted tickets that, give me free center ice, freakin absurd.. come off it

Hire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote