View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 07:15 PM
brs03
Coo coo ca cha!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalsrock View Post
can anyone give me a rough percentage range of whether or not Schilling or Wilson make the team in your own opinion?

Serious answers please.
Wilson <10%. They'd have to decide they want 14 forwards even while Laich is out (when keeping 8 D makes much more sense right now, to put off any trade/waiver decisions for a bit)... and even then 5 games at most.

Schilling even lower to make the team out of camp (tx is right, 0 fits the bill unless there are a rash of injuries), but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him as a callup later in the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVReemer View Post
Hey guys, I'm building a fantasy team and was just wondering if you thought Marcus Johansson would be worth including. Is he going to be put in a position to succeed offensively this year? Is there any reason to believe that he will break out?
It looks like he's in line to start the season with Backstrom and Ovi on the 1st line. Can't comment at all on whether he's likely to make progress personally, but he'll be in as good a situation as ever to match or exceed last season's production. I would expect at least modest improvement as a combination of personal growth (he's still very young) and a better system, but you never know how guys will end up fitting. No idea what his special teams chances will look like either.

brs03 is offline   Reply With Quote