01-14-2013, 08:00 PM
LadyJet26
WHITEOUT

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I HATE the Canucks!!

HATE THEM!!!

and, I am on the Jets board, so it's not only allowed, but encouraged.

You have to decide if you can handle that.
I could careless about you hating them. Just like it's my choice to hate the Flames, etc. It's just how some people put all of the Canucks fans into the same basket and hate all Canucks fans and the Canucks for that reason (the riot. But nooooo Boston does it and it's just fine. What a freaking double standard that is). Players have no control over what fans or so called "fans" do. Every team dives so I don't understand why that is always brought up. I get Burrows and Kesler. Burrows has gotten a lot better though. Kesler doesn't need to dive; players will go after him regardless because he's an amazing player that doesn't need to freaking dive. I can name a handful of players on each team that dives. My other fav team is Pittsburgh; Crosby, Malkin, Letang all dive. LA has the biggest diver in the league in Brown; only player I wasn't happy who got a cup ring before my two #1 teams in the Canucks and Jets.

Would any of you like it if we as Jets fans were treated like that? Or fans of other teams constantly said oh I hate the Jets. It'll happen one day; it'll happen when the Jets are a great team and win like the Canucks do. Except the Jets will most likely win the Cup before the Canucks do lol.