View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 08:39 PM
tragos

vCash: 500
Hey guys! I'm glad to have remembered about this little corner of the internet. Used to check out HF a while back when I was into sim leagues. I'm the only big Bruins fan out of my friends so I'm happy to see that this is such an active board.

Name: Becca

Fav All time Bruins: man, I don't know. I miss the Guerin Allison Samsonov line & I wish Toivonen had been given a better shot.

Fav Current Bruins: Bergeron. Looch when his head's in the game. Love watching Seguin & Marchand goof around.

Fav Non Bruin Players: Iginla, Datsyuk, Parise

Fav Movies: way too hard. I'll name directors: Tarantino, Herzog, Hitchcock, Dmytryk, Milestone, Boyle.

Music: Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, The Thermals, Earl Sweatshirt, Maps & Atlases, Japandroids

Hobbies: watching tv (Homeland, Breaking Bad, Community, Girls), making tv (college news shows), walking my dog

Fav food: boiled peanuts, cherry tomatoes

Fav Beer: Tank 7, Racer X, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: favorite moment in person: this game / was born into being a Sox fan but had to ask my dad to take me to a hockey game. Loved the hell out of it & never turned back.

How long I have been a B's fan: I remember the terrible sightlines, stale air, and electric atmosphere of the original Garden.

Origin of screen name: high school English kinda thing. tragedy / tragos / goat

Jerseys owned: Samsonov, Bergeron, an older no-name

tragos is offline   Reply With Quote