View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 09:09 PM
jmelm
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Hickey's got nothing outside of draft pedigree, I'll be surprised if he gets a chance.

Yeah, and he was captain and performed very well at the WJC's. That's actually a big deal. I'm not saying WE should claim him, but that's no small accomplishment. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't claim him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Tangradi on Geno and Neal's line today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
It's frustrating to me that Jeffrey has no chance at cracking the top 12. Why is Adam's spot always cemented in place?

He absolutely will have chances. They could swap them back and forth between games, and Jeffrey will get in before Adams on a lot of nights, and is probably the #2 guy they will use after ET if the Tangradi experiment on the 2nd line doesn't work. Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaris View Post
2nd pp unit : Nisky, Martin on points, Kennedy Sutter and Dupuis up front.

NO. Jeffrey is our most talented forward option to work the half-wall on the PP for the 2nd unit (provided Neal/Sid/Geno all play 1st unit, as expected). Jeffrey has performed well in that spot in juniors and the AHL, and has even worked the point, a la Ron Francis. He's definitely the guy to QB the 2nd PP unit, whether that's from the point, side-wall, or rover between those two positions.

Kennedy or Sutter on RW, Sutter or Tangradi in front of net; Jeffrey on LW

Niskanen and Martin (or Bortuzzo) (or Jeffrey) on point on 2nd unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
Dallas has to be the softest team in the NHL, they needed more grit.

Dallas is clearly in a rebuild, and they're trying to do it without actually tanking and/or trading away ALL of their players. They have actually done a nice job in that regard. But yeah: they're not a playoff team as their built right now. But what do we know -- maybe they have another trade in the works.

jmelm is offline   Reply With Quote