View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 10:23 PM
skating101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
I dont appreciate being called a drunk and affiliated with Mapleleaf979. LOL

In all seriousness, this forum allows for all people to voice their opinions, whether positive or negative. For a player to be mentioned on this blog, should be a compliment first of all.

But to expect that all bloggers will express positive comments is unrealistic and defeats the purpose. Life is not perfect, and not is all fair. If you cant accept constructive criticism, tough luck.

I dont think that any of the bloggers are malicious, and most, including myself are just being armchair quarterbacks and providing their opinions. To say that a kid will go in the 2nd round, and requires a more complete game, is a positive and not negative. Maybe it didnt put another trophy on your mantle, but thats life.

I have made comments about Strome being an 8-10 pick and have been raked over the coals for that by almost all, but thats my opinion on the kid. Not because I have something against the kid or Marlies, but because I think he doesnt impress, or stick out like the other top end picks. Only time will tell whether I was right or wrong. But I will not agree with all, just so we can have a positive blog, is ridiculous.
My “drunk with success” statement should not be confused with alcohol. You have been right more than wrong just don't let it go to your head.

Time will tell