View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 10:56 PM
tujague

vCash: 500
Did they make a change to bought players? I could have sworn that I could see the CL path from the season before I got them, but not anymore. Was I hallucinating?

My hockey team is up to a 74OTS. Up from a 70 before the camps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obryantj View Post
Only 230M huh?

As for MFs, the CM I posted the other day isn't bad. Starosta is 17, 5/6 and posted a 19 IGR today (54% chemistry). His Q's are: 60/77/91/61/95/85/77/60/83.
What I'd need is someone who is better than my current starter. I'm not looking for someone who can develop. I have enough/too many of those types of players. I need a 25IGR and at worst this is the first season at 4/6. But I'd prefer 5/6. That's what I want to spend my money on. Someone who can come in and make an immediate impact.

Is 230M a lot? I assumed you and Corona would have more. And we know canucks is over 300M with his hockey team.

Quote:
3 points for you would be assuming that your team did all of the following (that they didn't do in the match):
a) Got a shot on goal
b) Got a shot past Cheney
c) Got more shots past Cheney than my team got past Cernohorsky

[Note: This thread needs at least a little trash talk right?]

Your rivals look an awful lot like my rivals right now. I don't play any of the 2nd-4th place teams for almost 4 weeks before getting the High Headerz and FC Corona back-to-back. I'll be on the road against Arlington in the last game of the season in what could be a huge match. Those are the big 3 games left on my league schedule, so I'll be doing what I can to take care of business.
Penis. I never said I expected to get 3 points. Just that it would have been a big 3 points if something ridiculous happened.