View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 12:10 AM
seafoam
The Real Winner

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth Wang Clan View Post
Geez, do people really think this team is that bad? We have no idea how this team has developed over this half of the year. Let's watch the first few games, then decide if this team warrants a criticism.
I'm with you on this one. I'm just glad hockey is back. Whether we end up with another top five pick or not, the team is defintely coming around. Our top prospects are impressing and we made a nice addition through Carkner; Nielsen was resigned. Both Bailey and Okposo are getting to that age now where it is going to be put up or shut up and both are coming in hot from the end of last season. I watched JT's interview and you can see the maturity beyond his years. Even Streit looks good, we really need to get him resigned! Anyway, I'm as optimistic as anyone but if we don't have a succesful year, I won't panic. The guys are always talking about unity and chemistry and I truly believe that this a good group of guys, they just need some more NHL bodies. Hopefully that will come this year through the rapid and pleasant development of our prospects.

By the way, I miss Matt Moulson Ale

seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote