View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 500
Not quite sure what to make of this Ben Arfa story. Quotes below.

Quote:
PSG resonates in my heart, playing there would be a beautiful gift,” said Ben Arfa, who could earn an international recall after a constructive meeting with France manager Didier Deschamps.

“Every time I go to the Parc people ask me ‘when are you coming to PSG?’ PSG is part of me. I had posters of all the players when I was little. The Parc des Princes is 15 minutes from where I live.

“PSG is the club of my heart. If there’s an offer for me then I’ll study it with interest. If there’s an offer. The ‘if’ is important.”

“When I watch the games on TV it’s not easy,” he added. “The team needs all its players and we’re nearly in [the] drop zone.

“I get on really well with the coach [Alan Pardew]. You want to fight for him. The fans are great too. I’m under contract with Newcastle and I’m very happy there.

“First of all I have to save my club. I’m only thinking of that. Once the club is safe, you never know. Signing for PSG is a childhood dream.

It remains to be seen whether Ben Arfa’s comments are based on hope or actual knowledge PSG are keen to sign him and he also said: “I will speak to the [Newcastle] president and the coach at the end of the season. If there is no ambition at Newcastle, maybe I will leave."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ems-mount.html