View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Eurolanche Send a message via Skype™ to Eurolanche
I cannot believe that O´Reilly will not come back. Yes, I had a feeling it could be possible when I was doing an interview with him. But there was still some hope in my mind. And now? It looks like he is lost. At least for two years. Or forever. My opinion is that the KHL team has simply overpaid him. Chambers wrote a rumor that O´Reilly would like to have more than 5 mil. per season. Why would he want so much? Because I would not be surprised if he gets 5 mil. for this and for the next season. KHL is not a bussines, it is about a sponsorship, as said me Ville Nieminen. It is not about profits. It is about rich owners who do not care about money and they are very often connected with the mafia. I can see this situation here in Slovakia. A long story... Back to O´Reilly. There should be a clause in his contract that he could back to the Avs if they would offer him bettter contract. So I think that there is a problem on 99%. Avs cannot overpaid crazy Russians. Sorry. Also O´Reilly knew why he accepted it...