View Single Post
Old
06-18-2006, 12:55 PM
BraveSirRobin
Ducks offseason

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to BraveSirRobin
Name: Larry
Favorite actor(ess): Michael Keaton, Audrey Tautou, Jean Reno, Helena Bonham Carter, Paul Newman, Johnny Depp, Forest Whitaker, Christopher Walken, Cate Blanchett, Winona Ryder
Favorite director: Tim Burton, Jean-Pierre Jeunet
Favorite movies: Dr. Strangelove, Edward Scissorhands, Amelie, City of God, Slapshot, Beetlejuice
Favorite types of movies: Comedy, Horror (Zombie films mostly), Action, Drama, Animation. Pretty much anything other than musicals.
Favorite TV Show: South Park and Oz
Favorite type of music: Punk, ska, world (French, German, Japanese, and Celtic), techno.
Favorite band/singer: Oingo Boingo, Flogging Molly, Sleater-Kinney
Favorite song: Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo, Cease Fire by Alan Stivell, Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo.
Favorite album: Too many to mention
Favorite book: Anything by Philip K. Dick
Favorite entertainment magazine: Premier I guess. The Hockey News as well.
Favorite Radio Show: Kevin and Bean Morning Show. I remember when I was five or so and I got their autograph when they started at KROQ. I've listened to them ever since.
Concerts or other shows you've been to: WAY too many to list here. The last one I saw was the KROQ Weenie Roast this May, and it wasn't all that great.
People You've Met: Bunch of Ducks players, Kurt Russell, Natalie Portman, Mike Myers.
Things You have: I have a bunch of autographs from hockey players and a game worn Mike Bossy jersey. That's about it.
Anything You've been credited with:Nothing noteworthy, although I did start the roller hockey club at my high school. It just folded this year too.
Fan site you wish to plug: Not really a fan site per say, but www.alternatehistory.net I post there every so often.

BraveSirRobin is offline   Reply With Quote