Thread: Proposal: Cbj-nyr
View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 06:24 AM
TSA0402

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Since when did I say that Del Zotto was the best offensive defenseman in the league?

However, at 22 years old, tying for 17th at ES points by a defender when a fair amount of defenders in front of him averaged a significant amount of ice time more than he did a game, I'd consider that a top-notch offensive defenseman.

Not "THE BEST OFFENSIVE DEFENSEMAN IN THE GAME" because I didn't know when the words "TOP NOTCH" became a viable substitute for the former phrase.

Go find someone else's mouth to put words in. I get that you're still bitter about losing to the Rangers, but grow up, move on, get over it and stop trying to stir the pot in every thread that involves the Rangers.

You don't like us, WE GET IT. We don't like you either. Our world will continue to work it's ways, and life will move on. Apparently, you can't do the same.

You flood the Nash threads with your non-sense and there's apparently no end in sight.

All I'm saying is that Columbus wouldn't just laugh and hang up the phone like many in here have suggested. You've brought up some decent points without the ridiculousness that others have used in this.
like many have suggested? Who exactly has suggested that? A bunch of people who don't know anything about Columbus? Pretty much every Columbus fan on this thread is in agreement, because a pair is better than one. It looks as if you aren't even listening, which is the worst part, there is a clear reason why they dont want Del Zotto for that price, and all you seem to care about your guys point totals.

What it boils down to, is CONSISTENCY. I think it was fair that another person brought up Nikitin needs to replicate his success, yet Del Zotto can have a stinker of a season and that will be ignored?

And for the record, I don't really hate all Ranger fans, I just don't like you. You still think I'm bitter about that series, lol, its funny I haven't commented on Nash since around the time of the trade. I wasn't expecting Ottawa to make the playoffs, who am I kidding, you must clearly know better.

Last edited by piqued: 01-16-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: unnecessary
TSA0402 is offline   Reply With Quote