View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Zeroknowledge*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLR View Post
Nobody talks about Eller in this camp, while everybody should. Just going to say this: he's much stronger and it will change his game quite a bit. He can take his place at center full time now and that's a big step for him, next step will be to contribute offensively and that will depend on his surroundings. A good competition between Gal and Bourque will help Eller a lot. I wish they would give a chance to Gallagher on the RW...Id rather have White sitting in the stands...

Maxpac-Desharnais-Cole
Galchenyuk-Pleks-Gionta
Bourque - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Armstrong - Moen

Yes...I want scoring pressure up the lineup more than 2 defensive lines...because we mostly lost last year by a bunch of 1 goal games due to very sad winger performance(that also had a big effect on Pleks). Bourque and Gionta need to be a lot more accountable and feel the pressure constantly from the young guns.
Eller is my breakout player of the year for the Habs, I have a feeling that we will be a 30+ point player this year and play a solid 2 way game, also predict that if we aren't a playoff team by trade deadline Plekanec gets traded to make room for Eller in our top 6 at center.