View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 09:50 AM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

vCash: 500
I personally think we are going to have a great season

Last season was a complete **** up with martin behind the bench all the distractions with cunnyworth, all those shootout losses etc...

This year we have a new coach who has a great record with teams in his first season, a new GM , an amazing new prospect in Galchenyuk

We have added some key pieces into the line up in Armstrong/Prust which will make us a much tougher team to play against, There is no doubt in my mind that Cole-DD-Patches line will be awesome again and Eller has improved physically, Gionta is back from injury, A Healthy markov who was missing all last year pretty much

I could go on all day i really don't see how anyone who is a habs fan can not look at this season with optimism everything looks good to me, yes you can say last year but that was really just a ****ed up year if you ask me, we couldn't get anything to go our way whether it be all the shootout losses or just bs bounces..

I look forward to this season and i think it is going to be a very fun season to be a habs fan!

99GoHabsGo99 is offline   Reply With Quote