View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Habster33
In Habs we trust!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
We need cap space if we are going to go after championship pieces on the UFA market like Brandon Prust.

In all seriousness, Subban is low risk.

8 years, 6 million per. Just give the man his due already. He's our second best player after Carey Price and should be paid as such. We can buy as many UFA years as possible, and by the end of his contract he'll be a much better player than his cap hit due to cap depreciation.
Are you serious??? The guy has been bench for a couple a games in a row last season. He makes tons and tons of mistakes on ice that put is team in a lot of trouble last year that resulted in losing games. He takes stupid penalties, he's still immature, he picks up fight with his OWN TEAMMATES, etc. The guy doesn't deserve a 48M contract yet.

Until he proves that the team can rely on him 100% and that he ALWAYS act like a professional, he's not getting anything close to that money.

I'm saying this and I knowledge that PK has a lot of talent. He was one of our best defenseman last year and I really hope that he becomes what everybody else say about him. He has a bright futur but he needs to make adjustments in and off the ice.