View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 11:35 AM
BenchBrawl
joueur de hockey

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakmur View Post
And if you're drafting behind me, and I'm using my clock to try to get rediculous trade offeres every time, and using my clock every time, we'll see how you stay relaxed

My 1st round pick is available for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th. In exchange, you get my 1st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I'll be back in 12 hours to see if I get any PMs.
isn't that the trade I and VanI tried to pull to get Gretzky & Lemieux in my first draft?

I think the worst thing about that ridiculous trade wasn't me (that had exactly 24 hours of GM experience behind the belt) but VanI , who tried to pull it via his alter-ego Zamboni Mania.That's why I'm always laughing my ass off when he tries to justify his actions by saying ZM was just a picking-machine.He actually almost destroyed the entire draft from the get go , so much for a picking-machine

One of the other thing that disturbs me in retrospective is that it actually almost got approved.There's no way I would ever accept such a trade in any draft I'm participating in now that I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by BenchBrawl: 01-15-2013 at 11:41 AM.