View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 11:54 AM
TwoPadStack
Gross Misconduct

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
TPS, if you'll indulge me, as well as most of the other posters out there...

You said that you'd be surprised if Ryan plays another game in an Avs jersey. Could you/Can you elaborate on that? Do you personally feel that he'll be traded or just left in the KHL? Does Ryan feel that he'll be traded or just left in the KHL?

I don't want to pry too much, because these guys deserve their privacy as well.

I'm just curious if we should be expecting a trade or expecting nothing?
I don't know much about whether he's being traded soon or anything like that... again, I don't know scouts or GMs or agents. Just players. All I know is that when things were close, the Avs started pointing out major deficiencies in O'Ry... the response was that he's one of the best defensive players of the past 25 years and a bigger leader/means more than $6.6 Paul or $3.5 Matty.

I mentioned last year how much this guy cares about anything, he's a passionate person and that comes from his mom. Some of the things said have really strained the relationship between O'Reilly and the Avs.

If they can hash this stuff out, all the better and I will be happy to be wrong. As of now, the relationship is very poor. Intermediaries for discussions, etc. It's ugly.