View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Cashville
RIP Lindback

vCash: 1225
I'll say 4-2 NSH with an empty netter; the Jackets do not play well at the Bridge. I agree with BFC's appraisal of the Jackets. CBJ's forwards are mediocre, but Wis / Johnson / Tyutin / Nikita are a fairly strong blueline core. Mason lost 10-15lbs and is supposedly looking sharper, but has anyone been paying attention to Bobrovsky? He went 18-3-2 with a 1.94 goals-against average and .932 save percentage in the KHL. Yes, lol@the KHL but those are some scary numbers.

90% of my focus in this game will be on the young guys: Smith, Wilson, Mueller (if he's in the line-up), and Josi / Ellis most of all. I'm guessing Trotz will carry 7 D with Blum tagging along, but not sure.

Our schedule is going to be a damn nightmare this year. The Central is only slightly less absurd than it was last year. I see a battle between CHI and STL for the division lead. CHI might pull it off if they turn around their special teams; think they were like 26th on both PP and PK last year. PK is one thing, but there is no way they stay 20+ with their absurd PP resources.