View Single Post
Old
06-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
It's like these people live in a bubble. Take a look around the league and look what defenseman are being paid and than come back...

Lets dissect this again rivals people (who i swear are all one person with 50 different accounts)

Fletch why would the guy who lead the team in ice time be on the ice the most times scored against? Perhaps it's because he lead the team in ice time. His penalties were the same ones being called around the league yet if he was north American taking roughing penalties he would be a good player?

Why do you think Rozsival would eat the Rangers alive in arbitration? Because other defenseman around the league are being paid similar money.

Wait a second how can next season be different if Rozsvial didn't play that great this past season? In one paragraph you kill the guys play yet in the next paragraph and I'm quoting word for word you say

"I personally am afraid that next season will be different and we may find out Rozsvial is more like a third pair defenseman"

So wait a second did he play like a top 4 defenseman this past season? That one sentence you are basically saying he did right?

Oh well the Rangers did the right thing and Rozsvial is still young enough to count as a rebuilding guy.

Son of Steinbrenner is offline   Reply With Quote