View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Sweech
Alles zu seiner Zeit

vCash: 5239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin's Ghost View Post
Massive frame, hard shot, fights like he's in beast mode are some of the qualifiers on his caliber of play I have read on the Prospects board. Also, he's nephew or 2nd cousin of Donovan McNabb so the bloodlines adds some interest I suppose. I think it's realistic that Nurse goes in the top 15 if not 10. He appears to be a more offensively-capable version of Griffin Reinhart. Maybe even more aggresssive too based on his PIMs.
Technically nephew in law to DM (his Aunt married DM if I recall correctly). He does have an athletic pedigree no doubt through his parents regardless, but I don't see the upside. I don't think his offensive skills are as good as everyone thinks they are. I like the aggressive play, but I think that can also get overvalued.

I see him having a decently high floor, but I also see his ceiling as low. I don't think he ever becomes a top pairing defensemen. I see him topping out as a #4.

Just my opinion of course, but strictly on defensemen I would go bonkers if we passed on Pulock or Zadorov for him.