3-Screaming Eagles Cap Breton
4-Cougars Prince George
5-Petes Peterborough
6-Mooseheads Halifax
7-Thunderbirds Seattle
8-Otters Erie
9-Mooseheads Halifax
10-Warriors Moose Jaw

I'm from Quebec so I heard the Eagles are open to deal there pick, and Halifax will keep both of there picks. I'm sure that Vancouver will keep there pick and in the OHL, Windsor need two imports so I'm sure they will be very aggressive to get one of Ottawa or Peterborough picks. In the Q, Remparts need an import and they will want a top talent so I will not be surprise to see Quebec trade with Cape Breton to move ahead of Halifax. So if I had to do a prediction at this point, I will guess that Windsor will get Ottawa pick, Quebec will get Cape Breton pick and that Vancouver will keep there pick. So you have Vancouver, Quebec, Windsor and Halifax in the top 10 so all the top gun will go there. I dont like that but I will try mid-season draft and I will do it again 2-3 weeks before the draft.

1-Giants Vancouver(Maxim Lazarev)
2-Spitfires Windsor(Ivan Nikolishin)
3-Remparts Quebec(Valeri Nichushkin)
4-Cougars Prince George(Martin Kokes)
5-Petes Peterborough(Adrian Sloboda)
6-Mooseheads Halifax(Jan Stencel)
7-Thunderbirds Seattle(Phil Baltisberger)
8-Otters Erie(Eduard Nasybullin)
9-Mooseheads Halifax(Jakub Vrana)
10-Warriors Moose Jaw(Pavel Jenys)

-David Pastrnak
-Yevgeni Svechnikov
-Ilya Zinovyev
-Arkhip Nekolenko
-Yegor Orlov
-Kirill Pilipenko
-Andrei Filonenko
-Rene Svoboda
Nichushkin and Vrana are unlikely to report, so I don't see them being taken that high.

Nichushkin has two years remaining on his KHL deal and spurned the CHL last year, while Vrana has a senior contract with Linköping and has shot down being interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueLeader39 View Post
Just asking quickly, are guys like Aleksi Saarela, Rasmus Andersson and Oliver Kylington available in this draft???
Since Saarela and Kylington are 97's, no.
This year, 96's will be primarily taken, along with some 95's (including some ones recommended to take the CHL route by their NHL teams) and possibly even a few 94's.
Andresson is a 96 so yes, but he just signed a senior contract with Malmö until 2014.
He also skipped out on the U17's to stay with Malmö, so I doubt he has any interest in coming over.

jfb392 is online now   Reply With Quote