View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 04:18 PM
aceface33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
Why is it dumb?!?! The teams don't make any money in the secondary market, they should let the true fans of the team get the savings.

This happened months ago but I would think it will become increasingly popular with teams that have waiting lists.

Nothing to do with supply and demand in terms of the Sabres. They don't make any money off the profit from the scalper. Supply and demand would be them raising the price so they can make more money.
I used to live in Buffalo and I went to every game. Now I live out of town and I go to about 5 and sell the rest. Many of those sold go to friends and family but many go on stub hub for a profit. I hold on to my tickets because it's an economical way to go to a handful of games, family and friends get access to my tickets, and I want to be able to get playoff tickets. Also, I hope to move back to Buffalo someday and use them all again. Does that mean I'm not a "true" Sabres fan?

Also, when I bought my season tickets coming out of the last lockout in 2005, the whole damn arena was available. Maybe if you were a true "fan" you would have bought tickets then to support the team when they needed it the most.

aceface33 is offline   Reply With Quote