View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Brodeur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey
Haven't read the full thread since the claims but will ANYONE actually miss Clune?
I always felt bad for Clune. Seemed like had earned a roster spot going into the 2009-10 season. Clune tweaked his groin at Frozen Fury and missed a couple months. He got stuck in the AHL for most of the year. The next season he got leapfrogged by a 19 year old Clifford on the depth chart.

Don't play video games as often as I used to, but I'd typically use the Islanders in franchise mode (ie, they were the closest thing to an expansion team). Clune was a staple on my team as a healthy scratch forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
I don't think Herby has any feeling left in his body after how ****ing absolutely brutal Michigan's hockey team has been this year. I know I don't.
Michigan is freakin' awful this year. I'm just happy that they managed to win when I visited in November. At least they got Jon Merrill back recently who hopefully can help with their dreadful PP. I'm starting to become paranoid about DL's comments about Michigan not developing their D. I'm not 100% sure Merrill's any better now than he was during his freshman year in 2010. Although with Merrill, there was a bigger element about him growing up outside the rink.

Jacob Trouba also seems to roam around a lot and gets caught in the offensive zone. Seems like he can get away with that in college, but he might have to reel that in at the next level.

But yeah, I watched Michigan/Bowling Green last week and I swear I lost brain cells.

Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote