View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 07:27 PM
SK13
Mo'Linguish

vCash: 50
For the people who want to see Horc bought out this week.... really? Are you serious with that?

It will be June 2014, assuming that moving compliance buyouts up to now hasn't changed that. That is when his final year will impede contract extensions for other, more important players. Maybe this June if they have a trade option that puts them over the cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Disagree. As long as Khabi hasn't been overworked, he should be as good as anyone we'll find to replace him, if not better. Say Dubnyk plays 25 of the first 30 games and gets hurt. I'm sure Khabi could manage to split the remaining 18 with Danis. That's still only be ~20 games in the entire regular season for him
Bulin is not an NHL calibre Goaltender over an 82 game campaign. He tires too quickly, and I think it's down to old age and body chemistry (he literally loses weight every game in sweat)

But, I agree, in a short season with 10-15 starts, he'll probably be fine. Two years in a row he started hot and fell off. If he doesn't, it's nice to have Yann Danis in the organization.

SK13 is offline   Reply With Quote