View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Run the Jewels

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post
I honestly don't know what to think of Mursak at this point. That injury was tough, and the sample size we've gotten since is just too small to really get a read on him. Babcock would've done well to give him more than table scraps last season we he came back, but he didn't, and it is what it is. We'll see what happens this year, but I'm honestly not expecting much. Too much of a logjam at forward already.

Emmerton, to me, has no future. He's a plug.
Agree on Emmerton, he simply hasn't stood out since junior. The only reason I think of why they are keeping him around is to center the 4th line. I do like Mursak and I'd like to see him on a line with Helm. Their speed would make that line very good at forechecking, maybe put Miller or Eaves on the other wing since they can play good defense. Then put Bert and Cleary on a line with Abby. They have size but limited scoring ability, might as well let them go out there and tee off on the opponents' defensemen. Who knows, with the softest competition available maybe they'd put up some offensive numbers (20-25ish points each). Bert can take his place as one of the top 3 in the shootout.

Run the Jewels is offline   Reply With Quote