Old
01-15-2013, 08:39 PM
T_Cage
VP of Awesome

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Roy View Post
I don't like this trade for Columbus.

You trade one of the future best defenseman in the game for a lesser pick, a potential top 6 forward and a borderline starting goalie.
I knew you wouldn't And I see your point, tho i disagree

Truth be told, had i not been finalizing the deal with ANA, i probably would have gone with Drouin (who i think is the best player in the draft). Jones has 1D potential for sure, but so does Ryan Murray...and I have Erixon and Savard (and maybe Moore) as potential top-pairs.

Palmieri gives me scoring on the wing, Lindholm gives me a potential 1C (which as a leafs fan i know is hard to find) that in Sweden they are calling the next Forsberg, and Crawford/Bobrovsky won't light the world on fire, but is an upgrade on Bobrovsky/Mason (plus I have Dansk who i think is a future #1)

If Seth Jones becomes the american Bobby Orr, this bites me in the butt (and feel free to raze me about it in GM games of the distant future, like i still jab at IR4 occasionally for giving a Max contract to Marc Savard ), but if Jones becomes "just" a 1D, then I think both CBJ and ANA win

T_Cage is offline   Reply With Quote