View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 09:26 PM
jhopspensfan

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=LaxSabre;57574967]Actually the schedule is this - 3:00 pm ET - everyone gets to see the banner ceremony. 3:25 pm ET - puckdrop of Kings-Blackhawks - everyone sees this. 3:35 pm ET - Flyers-Pens viewers will be switched to their game for their puckdrop - Kings-Blackhawks viewers stay with their game.

This seems to be the consensus from what I have read. And I think it absolutely sucks.

a) NBC won't put its coverage map out there to show which areas are going to get what game, i.e. "Regional" coverage which is pathetic; and

b) Years ago, when FOX and ABC had weekend games (there were 3 games which started at the same time), there was regional coverage. BUT, if the game you wanted to see was not being shown in your regions, you could find the other 2 games on Center Ice.

There are a lot of hockey fans that don't live near the City where there hockey team is located. Given the disaster that was the last lockout, you would think that any Center Ice subscriber in any location could see whatever game they wanted to see on at least one channel (I understand blackouts).

jhopspensfan is offline   Reply With Quote