View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
So you want him to leapfrog over Dmen who have put in years reaching their present salaries? Has Subban ever finished a season as an all-star? He may be the best on our bottom-finishing team but he never opened eyes like Bobby Orr, who was immediately recognized as a potential all time great. I saw Orr in his rookie season, so I know what I'm talking about. What will you say next, that Pacioretty is our Bobby Hull?
PK finished his rookie season as an All-Star. He was part of the All-Star rookie team.
Last year, care to name me any player that looked good under our super Cunneyworth era?? Other than the DD line, who looked that good?
Remember how long it took Chara before looking great? PK already looks great. Who cares how long it took Gorges to reach his cash, he brings a lot more than Gorges to the table. Does Gorges sell more merchandise than PK? What about Kaberle, are you suggesting Kaby deserves more cash than PK?
It's ridiculous. PK is our best Dman, the only way for him to drop the #2 is if Markov goes back to super form, which is far from a done deal.