View Single Post
Old
01-15-2013, 11:59 PM
  #65
Bomber0104
One of These Days
 
Bomber0104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by masyo88 View Post
No, but in this case it does. Frattin can be a solid third line player in the NHL, that is nothing hard to come by. Kadri has the potential to be an above average top 6 player with world class play making skills. Tell me who makes more sense?
If Kadri is like a 30% chance to be a 2nd line player or bust

and

Frattin is like a 80% chance to be a bottom six player and a 20% chance to be a 2nd line player

I take Frattin.

All day.

Every day.

Bomber0104 is offline