View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 12:01 AM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
well i dont know that you "exploited" it. when i won a couple of years ago i had the same great combination in all categories. it wasnt enough to have guys for each category, to win you had to have great years from just about everyone including hits and blocked shots. you had a good combination, and it isnt as easy to keep it going as you might think. i had the right squad lined up every year but i only won once, cause every other year one aspect of the team let me down.

just saying in bigger leagues like this to give new people a chance i think you need some of these side categories, and having the point system like we do this year could keep them in control. improving your team through the prospect draft is fairly useless and a painful long term commitment, though goalies will help some. i just hate to see people come and go like they do, to get new people excited to join just to inherit a crap squad with little hope of improvement.

i still dont know if ive had a player i prospect drafted make the team and make my exempt list. pretty sure not one.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote