View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Victorious Secret
Eyebrows Defcon 1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
Michalek was apparently caught in some academic scandal with a few other players. My guess would be that they all had the same class together and were all using the same answers or something. They all left the team and Michalek is now playing in the USHL.

Phillips is apparently doing average-to-bad offensively, but the Aeros head coach has gone on record recently saying that the teams relies on Phillips defensively now and he has been excelling at that.

Bertschy got a bunch of points at the World Juniors. He could possibly make something out of it, but who knows.

Graovac, Draeger, Seeler, and Gilmour are my 'sleepers'. Graovac is obvious. Draeger and Seeler have been doing great in the NCAA, and FRB just had a good article on Gilmour. Any of them could potentially make it. I didn't realize how big Gilmour is. Dude is a center that is 6'3.
Yea, Michalek and co. got caught cheating on a take home test. Go figure.

I still think Phillips is a dynamic player, they just haven't used him enough on the PP and top lines.

I didn't know Gilmour was that tall. He's got a good frame. It'll be great if he pulls a Graovac and gains 20 pounds over the summer.