View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 09:27 AM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
That's bullcrap. PK has been more important to this team in the past 2 years than Gorges, for example. He is in his right to ask for a relatively high contract, and stick to his cannons. He is selfish because he wants to play for this team a long time?!
P.K hasn't been more important, different players = different roles... You're acting like P.k is the be all end all player for Montreal but it just truly isn't true. Rumors have said that he isn't very well liked in the dressing room as is and now he'll likely miss the Toronto game do you think his teammates are going to greet him with open arms or are they going to think he's a selfish little punk. The Canadiens like to sign their young players to two year contract bridges to see if they can be consistent in their play before giving up big money. It wouldn't even surprise me if P.K is traded, I don't want him to be traded obviously but before going on a rampage I'll look at the player or players we received and go from there. He is selfish quite honestly for now he doesn't deserve to have a contract like Eberle or Hall. I thought P.K would be different but he is only thinking about himself and the more money he can get, if you're that confident in your abilities sign a short term contract and prove you can be a true #1 d-man.