View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 11:01 AM
RandyHolt
Aiko Oshie All Day

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie G View Post
Not knocking your predicition, I'm just curious who you think is going to be turning those assists into goals. Backstrom/MoJo at ES or a big uptick in PP points perhaps? Back in the good 'ol days he was top 10 in PP helpers so there is room for growth there if the PP can get going again.
Probably the same guys from 2010-2011, his first year where his assists far outpaced his goals.

I do expect his swede linemates to get plenty of chances to shoot. Green and Carlson should be looking to shoot if early indicators are accurate. They will be standing right behind him on nearly every rush, not an easy pass first in at LW.

1G 3A+ yesterday is meaningless against an ECHL team, but then again, maybe it isn't.

Its more about what I feel is where he wants to improve his game. Anyone can score with great passing. Warren Young had 40 taps in playing with Pepe.

Ovi wants to be more creative. While he can dazzle us with new some slick stick handling or shots, it may be easier to be more creative by passing. Oates Mr Assist himself should be encouraging better passing overall, as well.

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote