View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 11:09 AM
HobeyBroten

vCash: 500
I think it will take time for the new key players to get into the groove of playing in a new system, players and environment. Factor in that the Wild will have the longest distance traveled out of ANY team in the league. Hopefully that will not lead to injuries and off nights with back-to-backs and playing every other night in different cities. I see them .500 with all statistical categories increasing compared to last year but it will take until end of February to mid March for them to come into their own and then they will start to knock off other teams and climb into the playoff picture around the 6 spot +/- 2 finishing within 5 points of the division title.

When/if they make the playoffs anything can happen but they will have to be playing hot closing out the season to make it past the first round.

I think that no matter the outcome of the season nobody will be (or should be) disappointed with this team but much more excited for the '13 - '14 season with a full regular offseason, camp and pre-season games.