View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 10:39 AM
StrongIslanders90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWJunior View Post
I agree with Botta, just inform Visnovsky to stay home to care for his son. Family always comes first so his contract will be tolled and he'll be expected next season. He'll retire most likely and the whole saga is over. Let's move on and be done with it.
This

I dont want to down play his kids illness but what kind of man uses his kid as a scapee goat.

I have a 5 year old daughter and would never use her as an excuse for my actions.

Obviouslly the "illness" is not serious because he would not be travling and playing with his team and he would not have put 2 weeks as a time table....

This guy Sucks and is a major distraction and we really dont need anyone here that doesnt want to be here, even Nabby situation was not as bad as this guys. We got a good room from everything I gather and this guy can only disrupt that...

Viz is a good Hockey player an would have given us some much needed help on the blue line but give me Hickey or Laundry giving it 100% effort over Viz who could careless about this team.

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote