Old
01-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djp View Post
Buffalo would be more likey to knock on doors to inquire about Ncik Foligno.

Dont you understand who their father was and how popular he was the Sabres fan base.
Yeah, but we traded for Nick because we need a top-9 instead of a top-6 to make up for the fact that we have no first liners. We can afford to give up scoring about as much as all y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
There is one young defenseman in the CBJ organization for whom Regier would trade Foligno. One. And I think you know who that is, and I know CBJ isn't trading him in the foreseeable future.

The rest is irrelevant noise.
I imagine one of the other blueliners and a 1st or two might potentially also work. However, that's just as unlikely to happen from our end, so really there's not much point in discussing it. Y'all don't want to trade him (as is your prerogative, which I will not begrudge), and we don't want to give up what would be asked for if we tried to force the issue.

...which is entirely predictable. MFoligno is one of those folks who I look at, think "gosh, I'd really like to have him, he's awesome", then absolutely never bring up because there's simply no sane and/or balanced way to make it happen and so trying to discuss it will only end in tears and flamewars.

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote