View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 12:20 PM
tujague

vCash: 500
The kids passed their first 'big' test today. A 4-0 win against the 4th or 5th best team. My vets already beat two of the other top 5. So the kids only have one more tough game in the first half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obryantj View Post
I currently have 12.5M in soccer. This week I paid off the loan that I took to build HR-15, SA-15, and my last TFM. My team's bank account will look a lot better tomorrow (obviously) and hopefully my transfers bring in some decent cash on Thursday.
That's one of the reasons I haven't gone crazy on the market yet. I would like to have enough cash on hand to build facilities when current construction is finished. But I'm getting closer to buying someone anyway. I need to do something to make up some ground on the top four.

How much would you guys pay for a soccer mid or Dman with around 1100 OR and a 25+ in game rating? I'm probably looking at a 22 or 23 year old, but a 21 yo with 5/6 would be so much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2e View Post
As long as I have facilities to build, I will never carry a balance that high.
That's the problem. I don't have any facilities to build. Everything is under construction. The only things I could build are snack bars and the other arena accessories for boosting attendance(lighting, sound, pitch, whatever). But I don't need that since I'm selling out all the time.