View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 12:24 PM
jagrgodr

vCash: 500
Man i really want to get Gamecenter Live again. I bought it for the last season to watch the Flyers from the DC area and i swear i almost had a fit using gamecenter for the first 2 months and i stopped using it. I had previously used it and loved it, but i was just having problem after problem.

Main problem, a lot of the games were blacked out from streaming because they were televised on NHL network, nbc or VS. So i would say, for last year, 1 out of 4 games were not viewable, PERIOD.

The other problem i had, which happened, again, 1 out of 4 games, is the stream would stop working or stop in the middle of the game. What i would like to do is pause the game for like 5-15 minutes so i could fast forward through the HORRENDOUS commercial breaks (at the time, they just showed a stupid spinning logo along with crap background music that looped). So i would pause the game at the start, watch it for maybe 5 or 10 minutes and the stupid problem would occur, and it would kick me out of streaming. I would rage because since i paused the game at the start, and i tried to pick up another stream online the period would almost be over and i missed everything. Sometimes it would take over an hour for them to fix the problem.

So with those 2 problems, i couldn't watch half the games. I don't think i have ever been so upset with a product before. I had the money and was willing to pay and not support the illegal streams but the NHL messed it up and i just couldnt do it.

Now that it is $50 i will seriously consider it, i just have to look into how many games are going to be blacked out. I wish i had a friend in Texas so i could send him a sling box..

jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote