View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 12:32 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
True, you didn't say dislike, you're right. My bad.

So in reality there are far too many unknowns for us to take a side. I choose to take MB's side frankly because I am a hab fan first and I think MB is simply leveraging his strength right now. It remains to be seen what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot and PK was a UFA. But that time will come for him.

Just curious, for argument's sake, if PK was asking for Doughty money and wouldn't budge, would your argument saying 'all i care about is him getting signed' still apply?
If I had absolute certainty that PK Subban and his agent were asking for Doughty money and weren't budging, then I would fully support the Habs management for not giving in. (though I wouldn't vilify Subban/Meehan for wanting that type of contract either mind you).

But since there's ABSOLUTELY no way to know this ever...that's a fantasy hypothetical.

Personally, I think we should all save ourselves a whole lot of heart ache and wrap our brains around the idea that PK Subban is going to make more money then he probably should on his next deal

But don't blame PK or MB...it's how the CBA is built for this type of player