View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Joe Cole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan du CH View Post
So you have no respect for Stéphane Leroux, Vincent Damphousse, Guy Carbonneau, Patrick Lalime, Denis Gauthier, Félix Séguin, Norman Flynn, etc.??? David Arsenault, Alain Crête and Stéphane Langdeau are also doing pretty good job in their respective roles. Luc Gélinas isn't bad either, but he gets laughed at because of his bad English, which is a bit juvenile.

Every channel has their more "colorful" guys. And RDS is no exception, so I don't mind Bergeron or Stock or Le Baron, as long as they don't take all the place.

But I agree with everybody here that I can't stand Gaston Therrien and I don't understand the importance RDS gives to such a poor analyst.

Of the guys you listed, I would not put Stephane Langdeau on the good side of the ledger. The rest have credibility, although Seguin, Arsenault and Crete have the least.

Flynn needs to be consistent between his English opinions and those in french. He plays to the audience too hard.

The problem with all these guys is that they do not drive the bus, they are passengers.

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote