View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 02:38 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
Fill me on Peluso TG. What's the big hype? I haven't seen him play, only know his stats, which aren't all that impressive, but I also know stats don't tell the full story. I trust your judgement, so fill me in please.

Here's what I have written in my notes on Anothy Peluso last season "skates well for a fourth liner and makes solid decisions on how to get into position to make a big hit. Doesn't hang himself or his team mates out to dry looking to make a name for himself".

He is a lesser skilled version of Jordan Nolan imo all save one area and that is he can fight if needed and really handle himself. So he is more than a goon but really ideally suited to 4rth line play. We can do without him but I would have liked us to get him due to his grit more than anything.

A hybrid enforcer type for the new less pugilistic NHL that can play honest 4rth line minutes and still drop the gloves on occasion. Not a "staged fight fighter" but more of a solid fourth liner who can fight really well.

Nolan is a more than competent fighter and better everywhere else over AP so my thinking was that having both of those guys on our 4rth line would give us allot of intimidation both physically and in play too.

Were fine without him, maybe better off but I do like the kids game and think he will be a good option for WPG should they keep him.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote