View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 02:28 PM
ChompChomp
SACK T-MAC

vCash: 500
Mods: Can you change the thread title on this so it has the date April 13, 2013? Thanks!

This road trip game in which my deposit is still being held by the Stars is now all set for April 13, 2013 (Saturday!) at 7:00pm Central Time.

Again, we'd LOVE to have as many people as possible from Cali or anywhere come down and root on our Sharks against the Stars and all sit together. We'll still be sitting in a corner where the Sharks shoot twice, lower bowl. I think the tix are $50 each.

You can wait for a custom online link that I'll get in a few weeks or so from the Stars, OR just call our Stars Group Tix Manager D'Ann Faught at 214-387-5646 and tell her you want to buy tickets for the Sharks Group on April 13, 2013 (be sure to specify April 13 as opposed to the other Sharks @ Stars game).

Just throwing it out there, don't know now how many people would make such a trip, but we are hoping for a big turnout!

Again, The leader of our DFW Sharks group works for a major hotel chain and has a deal set up with hotels very close to AAC, and I can set you up with him to get that info as well.

GO SHARKS!!!!!

ChompChomp is offline   Reply With Quote