View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
chewey
dmitri

vCash: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevekento19 View Post
Kulikov is very overrated. He is a great defenceman, but not what hf makes him out to be. I think Radar has higher value. If we're trading for a defenceman i want Yandle, or somebody of that class which despite what most of you think, kulikov is not.
Wait... a player that has improved each of the last three seasons all across the board in points, TOI played, PP, etc. and is a good defense man as well is overrated?

Damn! Here I thought our player who has improved each of the last three seasons all across the board in points, TOI played, PP, etc. and is a good defender himself wasn't overrated.

Oh lawd how I've been mislead by HFers! Save me Jebus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WornWithPride View Post
I've watched Gudbranson for 5 years now from minor midget when he played with the Jr 67's to his time in Kingston. This guy is so good. I mean, he plays like Dion Phaneuf, and I'd give him a better attitude on top of it. The only reason why we aren't getting this guy is because the panther's would be stupid to trade him for ROR.
Or we don't want him? Don't get me wrong you are entitled to your opinion on Gudbranson. I don't deny he may become a good dman, I just doubt he'd fit with EJ. I'd just wait and see what this team has in Seimens first.

A few years out? Thats fine, this team isn't winning the cup and Gudbranson certainly isn't going to be the difference during that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Yea you're gonna eat your words when Bogosian comes to the Avs for OReilly chewey xd
Pft. I'd eat it happily.